~ ~ Home, school, and travel tales of the Kinsinger family from 2008-2010 while living in South Korea and then Japan. In 2014, the family returned to VietNam for a visit to the children's native country and shares about their trip. ~ ~
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Small Cars of Japan
This was in the parking of Its More our supermarket.
hi this is Justin Steffen and i had some questions to ask you about teaching English in Korea. I am hoping the summer of 2010 to teach English in Korea. I cant find you email address so if you could email me at justin.steffen@gmail.com I would like to ask you guys some questions. Thanks a lot Justin
2 comments:
hi this is Justin Steffen and i had some questions to ask you about teaching English in Korea. I am hoping the summer of 2010 to teach English in Korea. I cant find you email address so if you could email me at justin.steffen@gmail.com I would like to ask you guys some questions.
Thanks a lot
Justin
There's some little cars over here now as well. I believe they're called smart cars. Yikes I sure wouldn't feel safe in one! :O
Post a Comment