~ ~ Home, school, and travel tales of the Kinsinger family from 2008-2010 while living in South Korea and then Japan. In 2014, the family returned to VietNam for a visit to the children's native country and shares about their trip. ~ ~
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Sports Day for Mai's School (one of my students)
Performing
(Crazy camera ... I don't know how it turned into black and white with a little yellow
... dropping it really messed it up ... LOL!!!???!!!
What a funny video. Thanks for titling the post the way you did or I never would have figured out what they were doing. Their idea of sports day is a little different than mine! :)
1 comment:
What a funny video. Thanks for titling the post the way you did or I never would have figured out what they were doing. Their idea of sports day is a little different than mine! :)
Love,
Post a Comment