Awhile ago James, our oldest, took a liking to writing poems.
Here are some from him.
At my school I was being nice
Until I saw some ugly mice
When I looked they looked so gross
And so I had to take a dose.
Dedicated to his Aunt Kendra:
Twelve good men clean and new
For which a person tried to sue
The judge was there and Kendra too
Where she sat on an old, varnished pew.
And the latest:
When Jesus went on the cross and died
Because of my sins and I had lied
He died to save you and me
And he died so we could be set free!
1 comment:
love from Michigan!! I just discovered your blog and was thrilled to get an update on your family. James, your poems are incredible - GREAT JOB! We miss you all and tell Joy that I may be needing a Japanese refresher course before we go back to Japan, Lordwilling, on April 26th. We are waiting on Akito's advice to come, or perhaps wait. love to all, Mark & Bev
Post a Comment