Monday, March 30, 2009

"Master Bedroom" update

A few days ago, it was looking more like winter again here...from a few other blogs I've been able to check recently, it looks like the U.S. got it too!
The flakes were so big!
You've seen this picture on an earlier post...
Here it is after today! We now have a bed, wardrobes, air conditioner, and dresser in our bedroom. This shot is from the doorway and shows the curtains that needed re-tailored to fit these windows. I am finding that I am really enjoying hand-sewing!

And this shot is from the opposite side of the room and shows the air conditioner and dresser. That's John's arm as he's headed out of the room. I have to finish the kids' room yet, so after I'm finished with that we'll figure out where to store the empty luggage.

Thanks, Daveana and Colette for your comments! It's great to hear from you. I am working on composing an update to send out to everyone in our email contact list. So if you're on our list, you'll be getting that in the near future.

No comments:

Who Came

Followers

Around the World