Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Fruit Park


... beautiful scenery

... more

... open space

... auditorium

... view from the park

... more open space

... Joy having fun

... havin more fun

... swoosh ...

... at least one try


Joy's birthday cake
(veggie rice)

Joy's jello cake
(veggie/fruit)

She loved them

Thanks to Biren-san

Tractor ride


Bubble #1
(look close)

Bubble #2
(Reflection?)

Cool!

Even better!

A little worse.


Children playing
(grass skiing)

Cooling Off
(Koshin)

The ice cup was HUGE

A HUGE monitor

Or is it a TV



3 comments:

Daveana said...

I'm so glad that the weather's been nice so you can play outside!

I hope dear wanda's okay :)

Pam said...

Looks like a fun day! Belated Happy Birthday, Joy! We love you.

Elliot & Pam

~Kendra :) said...

Wow! Looks like a lot of cool stuff! Joy, I'm not sure what I think of veggie stuff in a birthday cake! Only in Japan - LOL!! I miss the beautiful views!!!

Who Came

Followers

Around the World