Saturday, October 18, 2014

Traditional Dress

          As some of you know I bought a traditional dress. It's a 2 piece dress. One of the pieces are the pants. my pants took a little less than a meter. The other piece was the dress itself. That is where the beautiful design comes in. It is starts right side and crosses the the middle down the whole body. I also got the traditional collar. It's when the collar does around the neck. I picked a the dress material that had a black background and the design is in blue, my favorite color. My pants were the color that matched the blue on the design. If the dress has may different  colors you can pick one of the dress. Usually the dress makers in America usually measure 3 parts when they are making a dress. In Vietnam they measure at least 10 different places including your arm in different places. That may be one of the reasons why they are such good sewers. The one sewer that sewed my dress up sewed 2 adult dress and mine up in 3 days. Pretty unbelievable!!!

~ Joy

No comments:

Who Came

Followers

Around the World