The food in Vietnam was very good but interesting. One of my favorite foods was "Pho" a soup filled with rice noodles and chicken or beef broth with veggies and meat strips. Another good food was rice flour that was made into a thin rice patty that they make right before you and then they rolled it up with some kind of meat and then served it with parsley and fish sauce. Also they had some weird fruit that we ate. They had regular fruit such as grapes, apples, and pears. But they also had many different fruit such as spiky type fruit that was called "lychee". They also had white pomegranate that did not stain. Dragon fruit was also a reddish-pink fruit that was soft and had a lot of seeds. There was also a green hard fruit that was called Guava. Also I loved all of the foods and I hope you enjoyed reading it as I enjoyed eating and writing it.
-By Jesse
No comments:
Post a Comment