Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Love Paris!!!

Hi, everyone! It's Wanda again, and I'm back home from a simply wonderful, never-to-be-compared-to-trip from France. I just loved it!!! It exceeded my highest expectations. I have so much to tell you and show you! I took over 1,000 pictures! - many of the Eiffel Tower, which I fell in love with. I couldn't seem to see it or walk past it without getting the camera out! Some of the pictures need editing since I went picture crazy, but it has been wonderful to go through them again here at home with John & the kids. We've only gotten through half of them tonight, though. I will see if I can figure out a slide show. Until then, I will give you a few pictures to highlight our trip. Enjoy!!!

Audrey's family...her mother Carmen(by Kendra), her brother Vivien, and her father Patrick. Audrey is in the striped shirt.






One of my favorite pictures from Audrey's home town...a neighbor, in fact.


The EIFFEL TOWER!!! ~ our first stop in Paris!...and my favorite.

The Seine River...winding through Paris.
The Louvre - my second favorite.


And here is short video of the Eiffel Tower at night...beautiful!!! ~ and all the other adjectives Kendra gave it while I taped it! :)


4 comments:

~Kendra :) said...

So cool!!! I like what you've blogged so far, and can't wait until you do the entire trip!!! Super work - Keep it up!!

Love you!
~Kendra :)

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you had such a wonderful time!!! I'm jealous! LOL..j/k. Looking forward to more pictures...? :D

Love,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Hey, so you made it to 1000 pictures, it's pretty amazing!!! I'm glad you liked it and enjoyed yourself so much!!! It was fun for us too! I told you Paris was awesome! Well I hope you had a nice trip home, and John and the kids liked their gifts, and also looking at all your crazy pictures!
Well, you guys take care!!!
I love you all very very much!!!
Take care,
Audrey

Emily said...

Beautiful pictures of France! Wanted to thank you for the advice about carrying our new little boy! We are borrowing a hip carrier from a friend to use on the trip, but maybe we'll use it at home too! We want to do everything possible to successfully bond with this little guy! Your encouraging words have been such a blessing!!! Thanks!

Who Came

Followers

Around the World