~ ~ Home, school, and travel tales of the Kinsinger family from 2008-2010 while living in South Korea and then Japan. In 2014, the family returned to VietNam for a visit to the children's native country and shares about their trip. ~ ~
Friday, January 2, 2009
James and his leg
On Wednesday December 31 James came in limping after playing outside. He said he heard something snap in his ankle. I thought he was just acting so I didn't do anything until talking to Mommy and she said to take him in. So I went in on Thursday the 1st but the doctors and hospital were both closed. Then today, Friday the 2nd, we took him to the hospital and they said it was sprained. I will post a picture later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hello James,
I am sorry you sprained your ankle! I sprained my ankle many years ago, when Amy was a little girl, and it hurt so badly I had to CRAWL out to the kitchen to get a bottle for her. Then Walter brought a crutch home for me to use until it got better. Sometimes a sprain can take longer to heal than a broken bone, so they are NOT fun!! Hope yours heals fast, though. I want to see the picture of it. Be careful now until your Mom gets back home!
Mary Gasser
Hi James sorry to hear that you sprained your ankle. :( I hope you are feeling better now.
Love,
Laura and Donald
Hey James!!!
I hope your ankle gets better soon! I sparined my ankle once, too (snowboarding!) and I know it's no fun!
Take care, I love you!!!
Audrey.
Post a Comment