Friday, September 26, 2008

Supper with Sky

Supper with Sky at her brother's restaurant - which I pointed out in an earlier blog. It is a barbeque restaurant.
You sit down and there are holes in the table where they place hot coals to cook the meat. They serve pork. It comes raw, thinly sliced, and with fresh mushrooms and onions. The smoke goes up the "smokestack" above the meat...see it?


A close up of the meat, mushrooms, & onions....as well as everyone immensely enjoying their meal! Once again, we "build" each mouthful starting with the lettuce.

Yum, yum. One of my favorite side dishes here is the cabbage slaw. It is the bowl piled high between John & I...but I don't think he got much of it!!! I am eating an egg dish that is very tasty. Then, we were proving our abiltities with chopsticks by feeding someone across the table! Watch out! :D
They treated us like royalty. They even served us some coconut cake from the bakery!

This is Sky's little nephew. Kendra was taken with his mouth and teeth...as usual! She even got Joy mimicking her in her facination! I think Sky was amused.


He was about 7 months old at the time, I think....and such a cutie!!

No comments:

Who Came

Followers

Around the World