Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Ashlyn Heinold said...

James, Jesse & Joy,
Thank you for that wonderful Christmas wish. It put a smile on my face. I played it for Alex & Ashlyn and they liked it too. Do you remember Alex & Ashlyn? Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the cheerful song and greeting. That was really cute! We're not quite ready for Christmas to be over with, even though our snow is almost gone!

Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Dear Children: James, Jesse, Joy, &
Papa John, too,

Amy couldn't wait to tell me to listen to your sweet Christmas wish to everyone. We hope yours was happy and we wish you a happy new year! Last night I had to drive home from Tremont where I was helping take care of my youngest sister, Miriam Sauder. She had a very bad stroke and has been unconscious, so Carrie Ito, her daughter, flew home from Japan and her husband flew home the following day. Martha, my other sister, and I took the day shift and Carrie and Akihiro the night shift. We turned Miriam every two hours and gave her medicines as she needed. She would moan sometimes and frown, but at
other times she rested quietly and peacefully and seemed to be only
sleeping. We know she cannot recover unless God works a miracle, so we pray He will carry her gently
to a beautiful home in heaven. We know there will be no more tears or pain or parting there if we love and serve our Lord here on earth.
I got a bad laryngitis and did not want to spread any sickness in the house there!

Papa John will take good care of you while you are without your Mom!

Love,
Mary Gasser

Who Came

Followers

Around the World