Monday, June 8, 2009

A Peek in the Window....

......at the bakery!

As we were walking past a bakery, I saw a sight I've not seen before...the open windows to the back part of the bakery. Completely open...I could have reached right in!

We went in and I got some pictures of all the goodies inside. Here is a little Korean boy trying to make his choice. And a hard choice it is! Everything looked good...and smelled wonderful!

These were loaves of freshly made ham & veggie bread, still hot from the oven. Tiny pieces of ham and veggies rolled and baked within the loaves, with cheese on top.

And here are the cakes!!! I just love looking at them each time! They are so fun and good looking. Mmmmmmm! The best ones are these fruit-topped cakes.

Here are some more - cheese cakes and a coffee/mocha cake.

And one last one...a blueberry topped cake. We love to drool over them since it's free to look!



No comments:

Who Came

Followers

Around the World