Saturday, July 4, 2009

First Time Posting From Japan


We're here in Japan!!!

I don't have a whole lot of time right now, but I wanted to post a bit to let you know we arrived safe and sound. Thanks to all of you who were praying for us! We felt and appreciated those prayers.



Akihiro and Carrie Ito met us at the airport and we spent our first night with them. By the next day, though, we were at our new house already. The Ito's also spent the first two days with us there, helping us clean out the house and unpack a little. It was nice to have that help! A few other people we got to meet came by to help some, too. I'll try to post pictures and names later. We were so busy we forgot about the camera for the first few days, so I'll try to grab a few pictures of those people later on.

I will post more later, with more pictures, too. The computer here does not work as quickly as ours in Korea did, so it takes me longer, therefore I will need to block out more time for it. I have some last few pictures from Korea, too, that I'll finish posting.

Happy 4th of July, to all in the United States of America!!!

1 comment:

Daveana said...

I'll be praying for you guys as you adjust from Korea to Japan!

Who Came

Followers

Around the World