~ ~ Home, school, and travel tales of the Kinsinger family from 2008-2010 while living in South Korea and then Japan. In 2014, the family returned to VietNam for a visit to the children's native country and shares about their trip. ~ ~
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Joy Loses Her Teeth
Where, oh where have my little teeth gone???
"All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth"!!!
Congrats Joy!!! That's exciting that you lost your 2 front teeth! I'll have to see if I can come up with some extra teeth to send over w/ grandma for your christmas present! ha ha!! Looks like your teeth are already trying to come in though...so you'll be as good as new shortly! Keep up the brushing & flossing!!
1 comment:
Congrats Joy!!! That's exciting that you lost your 2 front teeth! I'll have to see if I can come up with some extra teeth to send over w/ grandma for your christmas present! ha ha!! Looks like your teeth are already trying to come in though...so you'll be as good as new shortly! Keep up the brushing & flossing!!
Love you lots, Joy!!!
~Kendra ;)
Post a Comment