We finally get to meet little Tomoki!
Little Tomoki Charles, born last Saturday, was 3 days old when we went to visit him this past Tuesday.
I was privileged to first hold the tiny bundle soon after we arrived. ---well, maybe not-so-tiny for a newborn, but tiny to us nontheless! It was sooooooo wonderful to hold a baby again.
Kendra, this one is for you...such a touchable, kissable mouth!
I guess she got that mouth fascination from being a dental assistant.
It was amazing.....with all the passing around he got as we each took turns holding him, little Tomo-kun only stirred somewhat a few times, and never once woke up so we could see his eyes. We're told that they're dark, though.

The kids did a great job holding him. Propping their arm with a pillow helped, but it was funny because even then, their arms got tired out after just a few minutes.



Carrie also attempted to rouse the little guy, but was much preferring his nap. I wonder....do babies dream? and in what language??

Just before we left, Carrie's lunch arrived.....WOW!!!!! It was a veritable feast! Akihiro told us that this particular clinic is known for the great food it serves. No wonder! And in style, too.

The proud & happy parents----Akihiro and Carrie
A couple shots of Carrie's room---
Joy and Carrie having an animated discussion.
2 comments:
Hey, I LOVE the "kissable baby" picture!! Soooooo cute!!!
We enjoyed seeing more photos of Tomo-kun! Great post! Give all 3 Itos our love! Kerry & Kelly & kids
Post a Comment