"Hello!""Hello!"
"Do you like my hat?"
"No, I do not!"
"Good-bye."
"Good-bye!"
"Hello, again!""Hello."
"Do you like my hat?"
"No, I do not!"
"Good-bye, again!"
"Good-bye."

"Hello, again!"
"Hello!"
"Now do you like my hat?"
"Yes, I do like your hat!!"
(...I believe after that, they go to a dog party at the top of a tree.)
But we went to get our greencards...!
We went this afternoon (2pm) after the kids got out. Then John had to go back to school til 5:00, while I took the kids out on the town! That's when I got my 3-way hat! Then, we went to the "school-supply" shop to get posterboard to make Korean alphabet & number flashcards and to laminate the ones we already had. After that, we went to the "digital" store to get CDs to save the pictures from our camera...but then could not read the Korean to burn them over. :( Lastly, we went to a little snack/toy shop so James could spend the 500 Won his computer teacher gave him that was burning a hole in his pocket. He got a model airplane he put together and had fun with tonight. Joy bought a small snack with 100 Won she found on the pavement while walking earlier. She wants to give it to her & Jesse's kindergarten teacher on Monday. (500W=~$.50)
Here was an interesting grocery underground. See all that different kinds of cabbage on the right? Those are used to make kimchi.
Take a look at how fresh the regular eggs are from the store! I just had to take a picture when I saw the feather floating around! Ae-Ran dropped me off at the store late this morning after our "class" together and then I walked back. I was afraid I'd missed lunch with John as I did yesterday when I "talked" to Kendra over Skype for too long, but I made it in time!I think that wraps up today pretty well...we'll get our 1-year visas and greencards in about 2 weeks. We'll get our webcam "tomorrow"...!
2 comments:
I do! I do like your hat!
Very cute and glad to see that you did something fun for yourself, Wanda.
:-)
Pam
Post a Comment