We got two loads of gravel dumped in our front yard. Two men from the school came over and spread it all for us. It is so much nicer now!
The internet-man finally came yesterday and got us hooked up. I couldn't believe it when he starts shimmying up the telephone pole like a cat...

...then, he reaches out and grabs ahold of the wire and connects the internet line. I didn't realize this was all involved just to get us hooked up! Maybe that's why it took so long to get done...
For anyone who would like to "talk" with us and does not have a webcam, you can download SKYPE and chat for free computer-to-computer; or use google talk on gmail.com, which is also free. Any questions, email us! ( kinsingerfamily@gmail.com )
1 comment:
Hi,I am Malcolm Kinsinger. I wonder if we are related. I spent 3.5 years in China working for Caterpillar and did some Bible teaching. Are you missionaries? I was in Tokyo and visited the Tokyo Baptist church which had grown from 300 to 1200 from 1992 to 2004.
We live in Washington Illinois now since I retired.
Malcolm
Post a Comment