The kids and I did it by ourselves. James was quite the trooper helping to lug the couch, bed, and desk from room to room. It took some planning to move things around in such tight quarters, but thankfully we managed it without anyone getting hurt. Jesse and Joy were kept very busy sweeping and sweeping and sweeping. As a result, we've had several spiders coming out of the woodwork - looking for new places to hide, I assume. They promptly get squashed. The bottom picture was taken from inside the bathroom...that was the only way to get a good shot to show you! And the school just gave us a room heater after the pipe freezing episode.
Then, I wanted to take a moment to say: Thank you, Kristal! (Stahl) She sent us our first Christmas card, complete with picture & typed letter, and then an additional handwritten letter(of 4 pages!). I honestly don't know how you do it! I was amazed when you did it with 3 & 4 kids, let alone 6 and one of those just 4 months old! I really appreciate it, though, and will be emailing you soon! If anyone wants to know, I think it took about $1.15 to send it. But another friend sent us a picture earlier and it got here with just one regular stamp...so who knows?
I have my Christmas pictures ready...but have not yet typed up my letter. It's been a little hectic around here lately. Which sounds really bad since we don't even have family plans to add into how busy we are! Again, if you'd like our Christmas email, let me know! kinsingerfamily@gmail.com
2 comments:
Isn't Christmas mail exciting? Let me know your address and I can send you our card.
Yes, it's very exciting!!! We'd love to get your card!
Our address is
97-5 Daesan Elementary School, Official Residence
DaeSan ri, DaeSan eub, SeoSan City, ChungNam, Korea 356-873
Are you going home for Christmas this year?
Post a Comment