Now, on to my "Sunday Walk" entry:
Sky called us up Sunday afternoon and invited us to go on the walk with her. We bundled up and had a good time. The weather has been in the "4 days of warmer" as we call it now, and that makes it nicer to be outside. But the wind on the mountain was very cold!!! It was a 2 kilo walk with various grades, some quite steep.
There's a little "rest & exercise/stretching" area halfway up where we stopped. Sky and I visited while John & the kids tried out all the different rings & bars, & such.
A view out to the ocean... and this is from the mount that is right next to us. Since we don't see the water on a normal daily basis, I sometimes forget how close we are to the water. The kids just told us that they've heard there's also a path on "our own" mount. We want to go up that next and see what the view is from right in our "backyard!"
"I made it all the way up to the top!!! I even ran up some of the way. But that made my muscles really tired!"
And we made it! Sky took a family picture for us. See the little kitty in the bottom left corner? He was quite friendly and had fun playing with John & the kids while Sky & I....talked some more!!! :) :) Any idea that I'm talk-deprived?!?
Here is a little pagoda. I am always facinated by the exquisite painting detail on the wood structures. All in all it was a great outing, thoroughly enjoyed, and then we came home and had supper together.
3 comments:
Looks like you got things figured out:) The blog looks nice!
Here again!! To answer your questions, I personally prefer the bigger pictures; and I also think the writing made it pretty...no problem reading for me :)
Have a joyful day!
~BB
Thanks for the comments, guys! If there's no other comments to the contrary, then I may go ahead and leave the italics on. I just don't want "pretty" to get in the way of good, easy reading! :)
Post a Comment