Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yeaaa! Water!

Last night our water turned back on and I took a nice looooong hot shower this morning!!! It felt sooooo good! As for our friendly rodent, I think we must have scared him to death, for he's not been back to try the tasty treat we left out for him. So we'll be packing up the holes with stainless steel packing tonight. I'd have rather caught him...but keeping him out of my house is next best. The kids are disappointed, though. James told me this morning that he was looking forward to watching me chop the vole's head off. So that makes me kinda glad it's not getting caught...I don't think I could live up to my big brave words! Although I might have asked John to do it for me. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kinsingers! Merry Christmas to you all! We miss you! I just realized you had a blog so I'll keep reading!! Love to you all!

Wendy Prather

The Kinsinger's said...

Good to hear from you, Wendy!
Thanks for writing!

Wanda

Who Came

Followers

Around the World