Monday, September 22, 2014

Japan (Sunday Sept 22)

The flight to Japan left at 11:30 PM and arrived at Narita at 6:30 AM. I did not sleep well on the airplane and so I was tired when we arrived at Shioda, Japan. Before I and my family were taken to the airport, the woman with whom we had been staying with for the past 2 weeks took us to her family. Her family lived in a town that was only 10 minutes away from the airport. We stayed with her family for most of the afternoon and evening. The taxi took us to the airport at about 9:30pm. Pictures of her family will be posted at a later date. I had a good but interesting time with her and her family. It took us less than an hour to get through customs and security. We boarded the aircraft at about 11:05 PM and we took off about 20 minutes later. I am in Japan and will be here for another two days before we leave Asia to come back to the USA.
-James

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed reading all of your updates tonite. The kids are very interested in seeing some photos or videos from the water puppet show! Kelly & kids

Ashlyn Heinold said...

Glad the trip is going well!!
Elizabeth Heinold

Who Came

Followers

Around the World